Advanced skin guide
[Speed Dial Configuration Dialog Skin] screenshot
- Since Opera 9.2, the outer background for the speeddial configure dialog, including the partly transparent shadow at the left and bottom
- In order to activate Speeddial, choose File - New tab
- If no image or color defined in the [Speed Dial Configuration Dialog Skin], you see here `all the things behind` - full transparency
- Note, that the [Speed Dial Configuration Dialog No Alpha Skin] is the same, but without partly transparent shadows; "for systems that don't support alpha transparent windows"
- Note also the Push buttons (Ok, Cancel); therefore we have the own section [Speed Dial Configuration Dialog Button Border Skin], but there color or images have no effect (Paddings= works well)